Leather is beautiful and elegant. They are also durable but they need good care. Shiny leather is a sign of Aristocracy. Most people don’t care to clean leather shoes and then one day the shoes are damaged. Many owners struggle with this problem. Now let’s take a look at some ways to add years to your shoe’s life.
Things you need to clean leather shoes
- A Clean Cloth
- White Vinegar
- Olive Oil
Leather is a different game altogether. We aim to regain the shine, style and also increase durability. White vinegar removes strain and Olive oil helps to achieve shiny surface.
Stepwise Guide to Clean Leather Shoes
- Take a clean cloth and wipe the dust off the shoes. Rub firmly to remove any debris.
- Then apply white vinegar on the brush and rub all over the shoes
- Then rub the shoes with a cloth. You can apply extra vinegar on a cloth.
- Let it dry for a few minutes
- Now apply Olive oil all over the shoe and rub with the cloth.
Leather is a premium fabric which gives a premium look however one can maintain that look with minimal care. These were the tips on how to clean leather shoes. I hope you find this helpful and I am sure that you will get results. Share it with your friends and family who needs to know this. Leave in the comment what else you want us to cover.
We have also covered a tutorial on how to clean white shoes at home with minimal equipment. Have a read.
Spread the love!