White shoes look dapper and one fine day you notice that they are not white anymore. Then comes the tough part of removing those marks and dirt from it.
Before starting this tutorial on how to wash white shoes, these techniques are not for leather shoes. We have covered them in a separate article.
The process is very simple with a very satisfying result. Get Started.
Things you need to Clean White shoes
Forget any shoe bags or washing machine; it is just a shoe so keep it simple.
The process to clean your white shoes
- Firstly wash them with water
- Then spread the toothpaste all over the surface
- Make sure to rub it with force and clean the dirt. This will ensure deep cleaning of the shoes.
- Wash them with water
- Now again apply detergent
- Let them soak for 10-15 minutes
- Give it a final rub till they regain the white colour.
Important Tips to wash your white shoes
- Make sure you remove shoelaces before you start washing, Wash shoelaces separately
- Don’t ignore the sole and inner sole; Wash your shoes inside out.
- Use of detergent depends on the fabric of shoes.
- Do not put shoes in the dryer, Always go for Air-dry or Sunlight.
- In case you wear them daily, Wash them weekly or once in two weeks.
So, this is how to clean white shoes. Simple, minimal and time-saving ways to get the look and make them shine again. I hope you find it helpful and will apply them. Share it with your friends and family who needs to know this. Let us know in the comments what else you want us to cover. Till then STAY SAFE!
Spread the love!